The Winnipeg Ostomy Association
(Page updated Sep 23/15)
Emergency? Do You Need an E.T. Nurse, Ostomy Supplies, or Contact Information on the W.O.A.?
Here's Where to Look!
In Case of Emergency
For Medical Emergencies:
- Go to your local hospital's Emergency Room!
For Non-Urgent Ostomy Related Medical Issues:
- Contact an E.T. nurse. (See below)
Manitoba Ostomy Program E.T.'s.
The Manitoba Ostomy Program Enterostomal Therapy (ET) Nurses:
845 Regent Avenue,
Contact phone numbers for Winnipeg MOP E.T.'s nurses are:
Brandon, R.H.C. MOP E.T. Nurse
- Mary Robertson, RN, ET: 204- 938-5757
- Carisa Ewanyshyn RN, ET: 204-938-5758
- Rhonda Loeppky RN, ET: 204-938-5758
- Helen Rankin, BN, ET, Brandon, R.H.C. 1-204-578-4205
Winnipeg Hospital Based E.T.'s.
Contact phone numbers for Winnipeg Hospital Based E.T.'s nurses are:
- Angie Libbrecht, RN, ET - St. Boniface Hospital 204-237-2566
- Jennifer Bourdeaud'hui, RN, ET - St. Boniface Hospital 204-237-2566
- Bonita Yarjau, RN, ET - H.S.C. 204-787-3537
- Elaine Beyer, RN, ET - H.S.C. 204-787-3537
- Tina Rutledge, RN, ET - H.S.C. 204-787-3537
Need Ostomy Supplies in Manitoba?
Ostomy supplies are distributed through the Manitoba Ostomy Program in Manitoba. This is a part of the Provincial Government's Department of Health.
At the present time, for Manitoba residents the Provincial Government pays for Ostomy Supplies.
Ostomy Supplies are distributed on the recommendation of an E.T. nurse. If you are not currently supplied by the Manitoba Ostomy Program or would like a consulation on your ostomy supply needs, please contact either your E.T. nurse or one of the Manitoba Ostomy Program E.T. nurses.
To order supplies, please contact:
Health Sciences Center (HSC) Materials Handling 59 Pearl St., Winnipeg, MB 204-926-6080 or 1-877-477-4773
Hours of operation are: Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M (Except Holidays)
Pick-up: Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M
Supplies not covered by Manitoba Ostomy Program and Provincial Medicare are available in Winnipeg, outside of the Manitoba Ostomy Program, from Medical Supply Outlets and selected Pharmacies.
W.O.A. Contact Information
For Information on The Winnipeg Ostomy Association
- Meeting times and cancellations
- Arranging a visitor
- Other non-medical ostomy issues
Please contact: Lorrie Pismenny - 204-489-2731 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call the WOA Voice Mail Number 204-237-2022 .
The voice mail is checked daily and gives other contact phone numbers as well. Please leave a message or try one of the contact numbers.
Return to WOA Home Page
Return to The WOA's Info Page
Last updated September 23, 2015.