Letter to Manitoba Ostomy Program Clients
20 June 2005
To: Manitoba Ostomy Program Clients
The Manitoba Ostomy Program is administered by the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA). Currently, supply support for this Program is with the Materials Distribution Agency (MDA). Effective 1 September 2005 this supply support will be changed to Health Sciences Centre (HSC). MDA will continue to supply your requirements until then.
Effective 1 September 2005 you can place your orders at: 926-6080 (Winnipeg) or 1-877-477-4773.
For clients who wish to pick up their supplies, they will be available by 8 AM the day after you order them. Please ensure that you pick them up promptly. Pickups can be made anytime between 8 AM and 11 PM Monday to Friday. Pick-ups will be at the HSC Materiel Handling Building at 59 Pearl Street. If the supplies are not picked up in a reasonable time, the order will be returned to stock.
- These phone numbers will be answered between 8 AM and 4 PM - Monday to Friday.
- Voice-mails can be left after hours and you will be contacted the next business day.
- For after hour's emergencies, related to supplies only, you can contact 770-3426.
- When you order your supplies, they generally will be delivered the next day for Winnipeg clients, so please ensure that you are home or that you provide alternate instructions.
- For clients outside of Winnipeg, your orders will also be sent out the following day by mail or courier, based on the current methods that orders are sent to you. Please allow five (5) to seven (7) days for delivery of routine orders.
- If you have any special instructions for delivery, please ensure that you give this information when you are placing your order.
If you have any questions about this information please contact me at (204) 926-6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Claude Michon, WRHA - Manager, Logistics Services
Via Inside Out On-line July 2005.
Return to This Issue Index
Return to Inside Out Home Page
Return to WOA Home Page