Did You Know That?
- The Winnipeg Ostomy Association is a not-for-profit registered charity.
- The Winnipeg Ostomy Association issues charitable donation receipts for donations of $10.00 or more.
- Donations received go towards the running and promotion of the Winnipeg Ostomy Association; production of the newsletter; training of visitors; printing of brochures, educational and informational material.
- Donations earmarked for Youth Camp are used each year to help send young ostomates to the United Ostomy Association of Canada's youth camp near Bragg Creek, Alberta.
- The Winnipeg Ostomy Association receives Memorial Donations.
- A Donation form can be accessed on the home page of our Website: www.ostomy-winnipeg.ca
- The Donation form can also be accessed through the Winnipeg Free Press Website: www.winnipegfreepress.com - then click at top right - 'obituaries' - then, on the left, 'charities' - and scroll down to the Winnipeg Ostomy Association link.
Via Inside Out On-line Feb/10.
Return to This Issue Index
Return to Inside Out Home Page
Return to WOA Home Page