In Case of Emergency
Emergency? Do You Need a NSWOC, Ostomy Supplies, or Contact Information on the WOA?
Here’s Where to Look!
In Case of Emergency
For Medical Emergencies:
- Go to your local hospital’s Emergency Room!
For Non-Urgent Ostomy Related Medical Issues:
Contact an NSWOC. (See below)
Manitoba Ostomy Program NSWOCs.
The Manitoba Ostomy Program Enterostomal Therapy (ET) Nurses:
845 Regent Avenue,
Contact phone numbers for Winnipeg MOP NSWOCs are:
- Mary Robertson, RN, ET: 204- 938-5757
- Carisa Ewanyshyn RN, ET: 204-938-5758
- Rhonda Loeppky RN, ET: 204-938-5758
Brandon, R.H.C. MOP NSWOC
- Helen Rankin, BN, ET, Brandon, R.H.C. 1-204-578-4205
Winnipeg Hospital Based NSWOCs.
Contact phone numbers for Winnipeg Hospital Based NSWOCs are:
- Angie Libbrecht, RN, ET – St. Boniface Hospital 204-237-2566
- Jennifer Bourdeaud’hui, RN, ET – St. Boniface Hospital 204-237-2566
- Bonita Yarjau, RN, ET – H.S.C. 204-787-3537
- Elaine Beyer, RN, ET – H.S.C. 204-787-3537
- Tina Rutledge, RN, ET – H.S.C. 204-787-3537
Need Ostomy Supplies in Manitoba?
Ostomy supplies are distributed through the Manitoba Ostomy Program in Manitoba. This is a part of the Provincial Government’s Department of Health.
At the present time, for Manitoba residents, the Provincial Government pays for Ostomy Supplies.
Ostomy Supplies are distributed on the recommendation of
To order supplies, please contact:
Health Sciences Center (HSC) Materials Handling
59 Pearl St., Winnipeg, MB
204-926-6080 or 1-877-477-4773
Hours of operation are: Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M (Except Holidays)
Pick-up: Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M
Supplies not covered by Manitoba Ostomy Program and Provincial Medicare are available in Winnipeg, outside of the Manitoba Ostomy Program, from Medical Supply Outlets and selected Pharmacies.
WOA Contact Information
For Information on The Winnipeg Ostomy Association
- Meeting times and cancellations
- Arranging a visitor
- Other non-medical ostomy issues
Please contact: Lorrie Pismenny – 204-489-2731 – Email: email@example.com
Or, call the WOA Voice Mail Number 204-237-2022.
The voice mail is checked daily and gives other contact phone numbers as well. Please leave a message or try one of the contact numbers.