In Case of Emergency
Here’s Where to Look!
- Go to your local hospital’s Emergency Room!
For Non-Urgent Ostomy Related Medical Issues:
- Contact an E.T. nurse. (See below)
- Find an ET Nurse (A website you can use to find an ET Nurse anywhere in Canada!)
The Manitoba Ostomy Program Enterostomal Therapy (ET) Nurses:
845 Regent Avenue,
Contact phone numbers for Winnipeg MOP E.T.’s nurses are:
- Mary Robertson, RN, ET: 204- 938-5757
- Carisa Ewanyshyn RN, ET: 204-938-5758
- Rhonda Loeppky RN, ET: 204-938-5758
Brandon, R.H.C. MOP E.T. Nurse
- Helen Rankin, BN, ET, Brandon, R.H.C. 1-204-578-4205
- Angie Libbrecht, RN, ET – St. Boniface Hospital 204-237-2566
- Jennifer Bourdeaud’hui, RN, ET – St. Boniface Hospital 204-237-2566
- Bonita Yarjau, RN, ET – H.S.C. 204-787-3537
- Elaine Beyer, RN, ET – H.S.C. 204-787-3537
- Tina Rutledge, RN, ET – H.S.C. 204-787-3537
At the present time, for Manitoba residents the Provincial Government pays for Ostomy Supplies.
Ostomy Supplies are distributed on the recommendation of an E.T. nurse. If you are not currently supplied by the Manitoba Ostomy Program or would like a consulation on your ostomy supply needs, please contact either your E.T. nurse or one of the Manitoba Ostomy Program E.T. nurses.
To order supplies, please contact:
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgHours of operation are: Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M (Except Holidays)
Pick-up: Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M
Supplies not covered by Manitoba Ostomy Program and Provincial Medicare are available in Winnipeg, outside of the Manitoba Ostomy Program, from Medical Supply Outlets and selected Pharmacies.
- Meeting times and cancellations
- Arranging a visitor
- Other non-medical ostomy issues
Please contact: Lorrie Pismenny – 204-489-2731 – Email: email@example.com
Or, call the WOA Voice Mail Number 204-237-2022 .
The voice mail is checked daily and gives other contact phone numbers as well. Please leave a message or try one of the contact numbers.