- Have You thought of Making a Donation to the WOA?
Did you know that:
- the WOA is a registered not for profit organization?
- donations of $10.00 or more to the Winnipeg Ostomy Association receive an income tax receipt?
- there are tax savings advantages when bequeathing a donation in your will to a registered organization like The Winnipeg Ostomy Association?
- the Winnipeg Ostomy Association relies on your membership dues for our day to day operations?
- our newsletter, the visiting program, and other WOA functions all rely on the support from your membership dues?
- there would be no Manitoba Ostomy Program if the Winnipeg Ostomy Association had not asked for it and later lobbied hard to maintain it?
- that the Manitoba Ostomy Program is unique and looked on with envy in other provinces. It combines low ostomy equipment prices with professional E.T. nursing care?
- the Winnipeg Ostomy Association works hard on behalf of Manitoba ostomates and pledges to continue its efforts in the future?
- donations can be made by cheque. Please mark cheques “donation”, and make them out to the “Winnipeg Ostomy Association” and mail to:
The Winnipeg Ostomy Association
c/o P.O. Box 158
Pine Falls, Manitoba
The Winnipeg Ostomy Association will greatly appreciate your support!
A printable Donation Form is available by clicking here or below.